Monday 22 September 2008

Bunkbeds and broomsticks

I feel I have to explain the second part of the title of this post.... Willow has been a little witch, last night she managed to break into our bedroom and decided to get a bit scissor happy with the layout of her photo and the beau jardin papers - hence the broomstick reference. After seeing how mightily pissed off I was, she spent the rest of the evening crawling... "I'm sorry mummy, I promise not to cut up your crafty stuff ever ever again" :)
So I suppose I should forgive her eh?

Graham has spent 4 hours today putting together the bunk beds for Scott's room.

I bought new duvet sets for Scott (spongebob) and Willow (Dora), and they have been read the golden rules:
  1. NO JUMPING ON THE BEDS
  2. NO BITING THE BEDS
  3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO WILLOW OR FAITH GO ON THE TOP BUNK
  4. NO WRITING, DRAWING OR STICKING STICKERS ON THE BEDS
  5. FAILURE TO OBEY THE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE OFFENDER BEING TAKEN TO THE ROTTEN CHILDREN'S HOME, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!
Yes I know that might sound a bit harsh, but hey - we'll see how long they are in terror of me (probably about 10 minutes!)



While having a break, half way through helping with the bunk beds, I took the camera outside as its such a lovely sunny day here today...

I inadvertently managed to capture a moth in mid flight while trying to take a decent pic of a bumblebee on the buddleia. And of course my handsome little cat Ziggy had to get in on the act, trying to catch  all the butterflies so I couldn't get a pic of them - so he posed rather nicely for his own profile shot...

1 comment:

Mar G said...

Oooh you've been busy today, bunkbeds, broomsticks & bumble bees! Lol
Beds look great are Scott & Willow chuffed with them?
Willow is lethal with scissors, mind she cut up that card I made you? :O
Glad you've stuck the LO down, hope its now on top of the wardrobe? Lol
I don't think it needs a title as you've got, Ibiza 2008 & your wee bit journalling at the bottom? x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...