Friday 29 August 2008

Parcel Arrived

wooohooooo, my parcel arrived from ArtyMiss while I was out at the dentist this afternoon - which is a whole other story, ending rather badly with me bursting into tears!!
Anyway, I digress...
My parcel contained:
papermania colossal citrus pack of papers - perfect colours for my Ibiza scrapbook
ATD Scrapbook pad - again for the Ibiza scrapbook
MAMBI Vacation Album
Craft Tonic clearaway boxes - 2 of the 12x12, 1 sticker box and 1 8x8 box
6 stackable bead boxes - for sorting out my brads 
X-Cut shapecutter gift box - which includes the oval, round, diamond, rectangle and square templates
and finally
X-Cut glass cutting mat

so can't wait to play later on.
Was also a bit sneaky this morning and nipped into WH Smith to get Scrapbook Magazine  and picked up a pack of yellow silk flowers, then nipped to Holburn Crafts and got a 6x6 pad of Basic Grey Two Scoops paper, matching brads, a tape roller and sticky gems. So hopefully thats my shopping curbed at least for a wee while - oh apart from the sizzix dies that should be arriving from ebay lol

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...